Tuesday, May 20, 2008


This is the "Human Hamsterball 2000". Last Friday Disney brought one up to the animation floor and let us take turns rolling around in it. Maybe it was to help us get in character with Rhino (the hamster in our movie). At first I wasn't going to try it but then I thought "at what other time in my life am I going to be able to roll around in a giant human hamster ball?" It was great fun and I recommend that all companies do this for their employees, as it was a much needed break from the computer screen.

6 comments:

Johnsons said...

That is great. I need one of those for my kids on those days that they have way too much energy!!

Rebecca Perez Stodolny said...

well lookie who has a bloggy.

Erica said...

oh, that would be such fun to try out!

Kendra said...

So do they just keep it in the garage and bring it out on special occasions? Talk about fringe benefits!

Mama C. said...

I've seen those on television commercials, and they look way cool! I'm so jealous that you got to "play" in one...I bet it was a blast! :)

Don said...

Sign me up! I wanna go!