Friday, May 22, 2009

Terminator Salvation Review

Terminator 2 is one of the coolest shows of all time....Terminator Salvation is not. I will say that this movie was a lot better then I thought it was going to be. The battle scenes are very cool and the many references to the old terminator shows put a smile on my face, the story however has a lot of problems (and does Christian Bale have to talk like batman all the time?) There is however one part of this movie (I wont spoil it for you) that I was completely not expecting and when it happened everyone in the audience cheered, I should have seen it coming and it was pretty awesome. This movie also scored extra points with me for having no sex scenes or sex innuendos and actually very little swearing. I'll recommend the show, just go see it with low expectations.

No comments: